Wednesday, October 24, 2007

wednesday October 24th, 2007 2:50 pm

Hello, Digital world Noah is here again in the wonderful dry heat of the Metropolis known as the "YAY AREA" or "Bay Area" !!! Basically same as always the agenda hasn't changed at all taking agendas down one day at a time, staying "kooler" and laid-back, hoping to one day meet Rosario Dawson, Alicia Keys, Tarajii P. Henson, or Persia White no particular order I pray to the creator all of the above. Just imagine going to the movies with on of them on your arm. Everyone would hae me. You'd see me everywhere I knew somebody with one of them (a look a like would be just as swell) the ultimate v.i.p. pass. Never wait in line backstage passes movie premieres the green room. Also just the simple satisfaction of knowing all my ex-girlfriends sitting at home like" whoa when I said he needed to grow up I didn't think he'd go all the way to "golden globe" Oscar nominee" Grammy winning" actresses and recording and recording artist.

No comments: